Home Business MoUs signed between India and Singapore during visit of Prime Minister to...
- Joint Statement on conclusion of the second review of CECA.
- Mutual Recognition Agreement on Nursing.
- Implementation agreement between Indian Navy and Republic of Singapore Navy concerning Mutual Coordination, Logistics and Services Support for Naval Ships’, Submarines and Naval Aircraft (including Shipborne Aviation Assets) visits
- Extension of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-IN) Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India and the Singapore Computer Emergency Response Team (SINGCERT), cybersecurity agency of the Republic of Singapore on cooperation in the area of cybersecurity.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) of the Republic of India and the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) of the Republic of Singapore on Cooperation to Combat Illicit Trafficking in Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and their Precursors.
- Memorandum of Understanding between The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions of the Republic of India and the Public Service Division of the Republic of Singapore on Cooperation in the field of Personnel Management and Public Administration
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India and the Monetary Authority of Singapore on the constitution of a Joint Working Group (JWG) on Fintech between Indian and Singapore.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the NITI Aayog and Singapore Cooperation Enterprise (SCE) on Cooperation in the Field of Planning.